Friday, February 1, 2008

Writer's Strike hits Bulgaria

Yes, I know. You have all missed my ever so inspiring blogs and its impeccable grammar, its hair-raising tales of babas and stray dogs, and even the mysterious epic of "what’s that green stuff under my sink". I won't begin to make excuses for my recent lack of blogging, but over the past two months, I have indeed experienced what writers call, "Writers Block". Yes its true, in order to have "writers block" you must both have writing skill and actually write material that people read. So since I lack both of these necessary skills to be a true writer, I must then just be lazy.

Why the recent resurgence of my elegant blogs? One word, Kellen......and a few other people that write blogs often (Thomas, Jimmy, and Tyler). Along with Kellen, I plan to write at least something, whether it’s about my recent integration* mishaps, or just a discussion about my most recent bowel movement. I am not doing this for me, but rather my loyal readers (Mom, Dad, and CP). Oh, Merry Christmas by the way.

Update: Work is going well. In my free time, I am teaching English (yes, hold your laughter), reading (again, try not to laugh), and expanding my group of friends here. I am really enjoying it in good ole' Belene.

(*) - This asterisk will be placed next to the word "integration" every time it is written in my blogs. The reason being, I have no idea, nor can I find someone that can tell me what this word really means. It is a word that is used a lot here, but is overused and a word people try to define, but often fail miserably.

Stay Classy,
Chase

0 comments:

 

Chasing Bulgaria © 2008. Chaotic Soul :: Converted by Randomness